Connect with us

Entertainment News

Shekhar Suman Demands CBI Probe in Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death, Forms #justiceforSushantforum to Bring Closure to the Case

Published

on

Actor Shekhar Suman is of the opinion that there is a mystery behind Sushant Singh Rajput’s untimely demise. In his words, “there is more than meets the eye”. Hence, the veteran actor has formed a forum to demand Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. It is called #justiceforSushantforum. On Wednesday, Shekhar Suman tweeted thanking netizens for extending their support to the forum. “Thank you for the overwhelming response to the #justiceforSushantforum ..im in the process of working out the modalities and giving it a shape. plz don’t lose hope and be patient..i assure you that we will do our best to bring about a closure in his case.” Sushant Singh Rajput Spoke About His Fears and Said Death Was Scary in An Old Interview (Watch Video)

“Don’t let your anger die down..keep the movement going ..we will not spare the culprits even if we have to go to the end of this world. #justiceforSushantforum,” wrote Shekhar Suman in two separate tweets. On Tuesday, Shekhar Suman had announced the formation of his forum with a tweet where he wrote: “Im forming a Forum called #justiceforSushantforum where i implore just about ev one to pressurize the govt to launch a CBI inquiry into Sushant’s death,raise their voices against this kind of tyranny n gangism and tear down the mafias. I solicit your support.” Sushant Singh Rajput Was NOT Replaced In Fitoor And Half Girlfriend Over Nepotism; The Late Actor Revealed The Truth in An Old Interview

“It’s crystal clear,if presuming Sushant Singh committed suicide,the way he was,strong willed and intelligent, he would have definitely definitely left a suicide note. My heart tells me,like many others,there is more than meets the eye,” the actor mentioned in a separate tweet. #justiceforSushantforum trended on twitter throughout Wednesday as netizens extended their support to the purpose of the forum. Netizens since last week have been demanding a CBI enquiry into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. The hashtag #CBIEnquiryForSushant has been viral for over a week now.

“Truth should come out in the forefront, it’s a cold blooded murder giving a face of suicide. CBI investigation should be carried out and everyone involved in this should be behind the bars. JUSTICE delayed is JUSTICE denied. #justiceforSushantforum,” tweeted a user. “#justiceforSushantforum..It’s been more than a week still we can’t get over his passing away. Do u know why? bcz he was not someone From a millionaire family, he was one of us a simple guy frm Bihar and dts y we can’t stop relating us to him. Now we want only justice for him,” wrote another user.

Shekhar Suman Forms Justice For Sushant Forum

Shekhar Suman Says the Culprits Won’t Be Spared

Shekhar Suman Assures to Bring Closure to the Case

“This Bollywood Mafia people must be punished too. They not only tortured sushant but also did not come out to support his family after his death. No other punishment is bigger than we Stop watching Mafia’s movies.

#justiceforSushantforum,” expressed another user.

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Jun 24, 2020 06:22 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment News

Indian 2: Kamal Haasan, Shankar Give 1 Crore Each to Families of Crew Members Who Tragically Died in the Crane Accident On Set

Published

on

In an unfortunate incident, an accident claimed the lives of three technicians on the set of director Shankar’s Indian 2 in February. The unfortunate incident left everyone saddened and the film’s lead star Kamal Haasan as well as the film’s production house condoled the incident and had promised financial aid for the families of those injured and died due to the accident. Now, the producers of the film, director Shankar and actor Kamal Haasan issued check to the families who were affected due to the accident. The film’s director, actor and producer came forward to 1 cr each to the families of four who lost their lives in the crane accident. Indian 2 Shooting Accident: 3 Die After Crane Crashes At Movie Sets; Kamal Hassan Escapes Unhurt.

For the uninitiated, the deceased were identified as Krishna and Madhu, who were assistant directors in director Shankar’s team, and also Chandran from the catering team. The freak accident happened as a crane with heavy-duty light came crashing down. Haasan was captured along with director Shankar and Lyca Productions’ heads as they recently handed over financial aid to the families of the deceased.

Kamal Haasan, Shankar Provide Financial Aid to Families of Deceased in the Crane Accident:

Taking to Twitter after the news of the accident was reported on February 26, director Shankar had tweeted saying, “It is with utmost grief, I’m tweeting. Since the tragic incident, I’ve been in a state of shock & having sleepless nights on the loss of my AD & crew. Having missed the crane by a whisker,I feel it would’ve been better if it was on me. Heartfelt condolences & prayers to the families.”Indian 2 Crane Accident: Fans Of Kamal Haasan Are Heartbroken After 3 Technicians Die On The Set – Read Tweets.

Reacting to the accident in February, Haasan had spoken about the compensation being a means to help the families monetarily and could in no way recover the loss that they had incurred. He was quoted saying, “This is not a compensation for what we have lost, its just a first-aid for the families. The permanent solution is to prevent such accidents.”

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Aug 06, 2020 07:29 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).

Continue Reading

Trending