Core telecom operations are complex. Even more complex are the operations related with billing and tracking of day-to-day customer interactions with the system. Given the requirements of modern-day customers, the challenges a telecom entrepreneur faces are immense and it is tough to streamline the workflow by employing rudimentary methods.
Major telecom operators have found a solution to these problems in the form of a magic wand that goes by the name of Online Charging System (OCS). This amazing yet under-utilized software can handle subscribers’ account balance and perform a number of operations without breaking a sweat. In the current competitive telecom market, it would be foolish to overlook the importance of this magical solution and delay its deployment.
What an Online Charging Solution Offers?
Everyone in the telecom business has heard about OCS. However, due to lack of knowledge and probably due to expenses, some operators shy away from integrating it into their business operations. If you are amongst those who still haven’t made up their mind, then have a look at some of its benefits that may change your outlook.
- Event and Session Base Charging– Not all services provided by telecom operators are billed the same way. SMS services are charged on per event basis and voice calls are charged on the basis of the length of the session. An OCS is able to account for both services type and serves as a single point for tracking this vital piece of information.
- Allows for Balance Management– One of the biggest gripes customers have with their telecom service provider is that they sometimes make mistakes while managing their account balance. Be it intentional or unintentional, a mistake made by telecom operator with regards to balance management can sway a customer into disconnecting the subscription. OCS makes use of account balance management function (ABMF) to keep track of the customer balance at all times and ensures it is maintained correctly.
How to Choose OCS for Your Telecom Operations?
An OCS online charging system must have the following functionalities for it to be effective in today’s telecom world:
- AI-powered OCS– Artificial Intelligence (AI) is increasingly becoming popular in the world of today. Ensure that your OCS is integrated with AI to automate tracking processes.
- OCS backed by Real-time hosting – A real time charging systemwith real-time hosting services is the need of the hour today. For telecom operators who require the interactions to be transferred to their network on real-time basis should look for this feature in the OCS they employ.
- Redundancy– Customer interactions should never be lost. Make sure that the data is stored on multiple locations to prevent against data loss.
Check RTO Vehicle Information Online
The regional transport office or Regional Transport Authority is the organization of the Indian government that stores the database of all types of vehicles that are registered within the Indian territory. The portal has a huge database of around 1000+ RTO offices all around the country. This is inclusive of the 200 million vehicles and the 50+ parameters of a vehicle. Before you buy a vehicle, it is crucial to check the RTO Vehicle Information that can tell a lot about the used vehicle. The market of the used bike is growing day by day which means people are showing trust in used vehicles. But that trust has grown due to the fact that you can check vehicle history on our web portal with just a few clicks.
If you want to buy a usd car or a used bike then the portal will be extremely beneficial to you as you can verify the details of any vehicle at free of cost.
It is important to check the bike registration details history as it will help you to verify the authenticity of the vehicle information which is provided by the seller.
By checking the history of the vehicle, you can know whether the vehicle is blacklisted or not. Also, a vehicle’ history certificate can verify the number of owners a used vehicle has had in the past. You can check whether there is any ongoing loan on a vehicle.
In short by checking a vehicle’ history you can save yourself from any fraudulent and shady dealings and avoid getting dupped with wrong information.
The entire process is surprisingly easy as it is completed in mere 3 simple steps. The first step is to enter the vehicle’s registration number which would then show up a detailed history certificate of the vehicle. The report generated is truly unbiased as the information generated is provided by the RTO (Regional Transport Office). The report can be further downloaded and shared if you want to share it with someone else. The option to share proves to be very handy in case you want an opinion of your friend or an expert. You can get a basic RTO vehicle certificate that has the basic details about a vehicle at free of cost. If you want to dig deeper into the vehicle details, then you can get detailed information about a vehicle just by paying a nominal fee.
The paid version gives you details on about 50 different aspects of a vehicle like theft history, insurance status, accidental history and so on. The detailed information about a vehicle can give you a fair idea about the condition of a vehicle.