Tennessee is famous for its mountains, its Volunteers and its music, but are all of those reasons to possibly pick and move? The answer is yes. Tennessee has a low cost of living, great southern food to fall in love with, gorgeous scenery to build a home on, very low tax burdens, and oh yeah, amazing music. Instead of moving to the home of sun and hurricanes, think of another option that will be kind to you in the long run.
Low cost of living
- Moving is expensive, just like living. However, moving to the mountainous Tennessee will do wonders for your wallet considering it is the second cheapest state to live in. If you need to rent for a while, you won’t break the bank or just throw money away, and there is no income tax. Sure does sound tempting! If you move without a job, you won’t be down for too long since the state also has a low unemployment rate. Items you need to live such as groceries, health, and housing are below the national average to contribute to the low cost of living.
- If you have to go through the hassle of moving, don’t you want to move somewhere beautiful? You can live minutes away from exploring the Great Smoky Mountains National Park or Lover’s Leap waterfall if you move your clan to Tennessee. You might as well buy new hiking boots or dust off your old one because there is no better place to just take-in the sights that Rainbow Falls and Grotto Falls trails in Tennessee.
The culture, really, the music
- It is no coincidence that everyone thinks of Elvis or country music stars when they think of Tennessee. I mean the state capital is Music City, better known as Nashville. So, when you are searching for Nashville houses for sale, remember that the Grand Ole Oprey, the most famous stage in country music, is right in the heart of the city. There are year-round music festivals in Tennessee, two of which are the CMA Music Festival and the Chattanooga Riverbend Music Festival, two of the biggest music attractions in the nation.
Southern comfort, meaning food, and maybe whiskey
- If you live in the glory of Tennessee, you can bask in their famous southern food and hospitality on a daily basis. They also have one or two famous whiskey makers in the state, so a good drink isn’t too far away.
- The winters are mild and the summers are hot and humid, but there are plenty of lakes to jump into to cool off and grab a tan. There are four seasons in Tennessee, but they don’t have Midwest winters, and their summer is longer than their winter.
Best Marriage Anniversary Gifts for Wife
After a decade of being married, you can be assured that your marriage is solid, secure, stable, and loving, making your marriage anniversary an occasion worthy of celebration. You’ve more than likely survived your fair share of ups and downs and have shared many joyful moments together that have made your marriage truly special and beautiful. On your special day, you’d want to surprise her with a gift that she will love and cherish as much as the marriage you are celebrating together. In order to find marriage anniversary gifts for wife, keep your eyes on this article till the end.
Marriage anniversary gifts for wife
This idea is creative, thoughtful, and extremely budget-friendly. The only cost here is for a pen, some romantic stationery, and your time and effort. Write her a letter from the heart that tells her how much love and appreciate her and how much you have enjoyed your time together. List all the qualities you find wonderful about her. For an extra bonus point, make her a handmade card designed and decorated yourself. It will show genuine effort and consideration – much more impactful that handing her a stereotypical gift that took you all of two seconds to buy.
Recreate Your First Date
You both probably remember in specific detail the night of your first day, and by now, it is perhaps a very special memory for both of you. Give her a beautiful deja vu moment by recreating the memory in as best detail as you can. What were you wearing? Where did you go, and how did you pick her up? The truer to the actual event you can get, the better. Of course, if your first date isn’t particularly memorable, feel free to recreate any other memory that stands out in your relationship.
Compile a list of her favorite songs or music that is significant to your relationship, preferably more romantic ones, and burn them all to a CD. Personalize it by putting a picture of the two of you together on the label. This is a gift that doesn’t take much but will last yours forever.
If you are more tech-savvy, you can take the media idea further and make a video tribute to her and your relationship. Include pictures of you two together and footage of places and things that are special to your relationship. You can even get more ambitious, and film friends and family are saying something positive about her and your relationship. This is a great gift and is only limited by how creative you can be in making a unique video.
Message in A Bottle
The ultimate in romance – send her a personally written love letter in a bottle to keep forever. These are available in many different styles – choose from a romantic amber heart-shaped bottle, a clear bottle with seashells reminiscent of a tropical island paradise, or several other options to suit her personality. It’s the perfect blend of class, romance, and originality.
Get her a unique collectible jewelry box – romantic and sentimental, this gift will not only please her on your anniversary but will be sure to become a family heirloom to pass down for generations. It’s a gift both her, and your future children and grandchildren will enjoy forever.
Anniversary Gift Basket
Get her a variety of gifts all in one with an anniversary gift basket that can be personalized to her tastes. For the sensual woman, a spa bath and body gift basket will be sure to please. For the cultured woman, she may find wine & cheese gift basket the perfect combination of class and romance. And if no pre-made options suit you, you can always design your own.
For memories that will last a lifetime, consider gifting her with an experience and not a physical gift. Think a thrilling adventure – hot air balloon rides, whitewater rafting, or even flying a fighter jet. It will be a fun anniversary she will never forget. Don’t forget to take lots of pictures!
The easiest way to find the perfect gift, particularly for that special lady in your life, is to listen to what she says when you are shopping together. You should be able to get a fairly good idea of what she would like by the way she speaks about specific items. The internet can be a great help in choosing the perfect marriage anniversary gifts for wife.
Apart from this, if this article becomes helpful to find the gift for your wife, share it on social media and with your friends. Any thought, suggestion, or question pop-ups in your mind, feel free to write in the comment box.